- Evaluation and Combination of Pitch Estimation Methods for Melody Extraction in Symphonic Classical Music.
Journal of New Music Research, DOI: 10.1080/09298215.2016.1182191
- Miron, M., Carabias-Orti J. J., Bosch J., Gómez E., & Janer J.
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. 2016
- A Comparison of Melody Extraction Methods Based on Source-Filter Modelling.
17th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR 2016)
- Melody extraction based on a source-filter model using pitch contour selection.
Bosch, J., & Gómez E.
13th Sound and Music Computing Conference (2016)
- Melody extraction in symphonic classical music: a comparative study of mutual agreement between humans and algorithms.
9th Conference on Interdisciplinary Musicology – CIM14 (2014)
- A Comparison of Sound Segregation Techniques for Predominant Instrument Recognition in Musical Audio Signals.
Bosch, J., Janer, J., Fuhrmann, F., & Herrera, P.
Proceedings of the 13th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR 2012).
pp. 559-564. (2012)
- Score-informed and timbre independent lead instrument separation in real-world scenarios.
Bosch, J. J., Kondo, K., Marxer, R., & Janer, J.
Proceedings of the 20th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO)
pp. 2417-2421, (2012) IEEE.
- Melody extraction by means of a source-filter model and pitch contour characterization (MIREX 2015).
Music Information Retrieval Evaluation eXchange (MIREX) (2015)
- Melovizz: A Web-based tool for Score-Informed Melody Extraction Visualization.
ISMIR (Late Breaking Demo) [BibTex]